Up to a $4000 sign on bonus*
The Dave Wright Auto Group in Marshalltown is in growth mode and needs Automotive Technicians to help our Team grow. Below is a copy of the Technician's job description. We offer the traditional benefits along with vacation and PTO. We are now under New Management so this is a GREAT time to join the Family. Please call or come in and see us Wright Away!
Title: Service Technician
Reports to: Service Manager
The technician performs all warranty and non-warranty inspection, diagnostic, maintenance, and repair work.
The technician may also be responsible for installing accessories and performing new vehicle pre delivery inspections.
The technician is required to maintain a current knowledge of Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram vehicles and their service needs as described in manuals, tech bulletins, and training programs.
DUTIES On a daily, weekly, monthly basis, perform these duties:
* Fixing vehicles right the first time
* Test driving vehicles, if necessary, to verify customer complaints
* Diagnosing vehicle problems based on customer complaints while also performing the MPI (Multi Point Inspection)
* Advising the service Advisor if additional work is needed or work recommended is necessary through the use of the MPI (Multi Point Inspection)
* Staying up to date on all Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram bulletins
* Ensuring the vehicle is left as clean or cleaner than when it came in
* Performing other duties as assigned by the service Manager such as performing QC checks on vehicles
Rob Toney Service Manager
Location/Region: Marshalltown, IA (50158)